Net Revenue Management Manager, Diageo Beer Company
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION :
OVERVIEW: * The NRM Manager role is the critical enabler for facilitating and delivering the DIAGEO BEER COMPANY (DBC) Net Revenue Management and pricing agenda. This role is ultimately responsible for reviewing and approving headline and promotional price, recommending pricing strategy and execution, and delivering financial targets.
* NRM Manager will support the development and execution of DIAGEO suggested consumer and trade pricing plans via the AOP price planning process
* This role is expected to identify, support and drive the execution of insights into commercial action with sales directors and distributor managers; realizing the value from the following activities (not limited to): pricing M&E, gap close programming, VPM reporting, promotional plan and trade spend optimization, and leveraging syndicated data such as Nielsen to identify strategic category opportunities.
PURPOSE: * Ensures the DBC pricing agenda and related NRM processes run efficiently in-order for Diageo to optimize Diageo NA NSV / GP growth
* Identifies key market level NRM opportunities and ensures sales directors and distributor managers execute against the appropriate business opportunities
* Improves trade spend efficiencies in order to drive net revenue and profitability for DBC
* Drives internal and external organizational capabilities, processes, and tools in the NRM space in order to accelerate data insights into commercial action
DECISION MAKING: * Independent and creative thinker responsible for:
* Market level headline price, trade spend/promotional plan budget, deal modeling and gap close ideation.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: * Responsible for ownership and analysis of pricing and trade spend budgets across a geographic territory
* FOB price adjustments at a market level and analysis of appropriate market segment of total Diageo trade spend and suggested distributor discounts
* Owns price/mix/margin delivery of AOP targets
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY: * Reports into the DBC NRM US BEER LEAD - Senior NRM Manager
* Will be responsible for select number of markets, each with unique dynamics/challenges.
* Work across multiple teams / stakeholders to drive pricing delivery: Commercial Sales, Central and Finance teams.
EXPERIENCE: * Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) required
* MBA/post graduate education a plus but not required
* 5+ years with career progression in a specific analytic or commercial, sales or brand finance roles.
* Strong familiarity with the P&L and its levers
* Demonstrated ability to perform analytics and use results to drive outcomes
* Able to build strong relationships; excellent influencing skills
* Expertise in one or more of: pricing / promo analytics, tool development, syndicated data, trade terms optimization, promotional effectiveness, finance
* Familiarity with multiple data sources e.g. syndicated sales data, financial data, and consumer data
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
WORKER TYPE : Regular