Network Administrator, Journeyman - Secret or Top Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with a CCNA
Certification and an active Secret or Top Secret
Clearance to become our next Network Administrator,
Journeyman at Arnold AFB in Tullahoma, TN.
As a Network Administrator, Journeyman you will:
* Responsible for administration and day-to-day
operation of organization s local area network (LAN)
and wireless LAN (WLAN).
* Provides integrated team support and maintenance of
LAN hardware and software.
* Continue growing and perfecting your skills as a
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company
A week in the life of a Network Administrator,
* Maintains integrity of the LAN hardware and
* Installs LAN software upgrades, including planning
and scheduling, testing and coordination.
* Studies vendor products to determine those which
best meet organization needs; assists in
presentation of information to management resulting
in purchase and installation of hardware, software,
and telecommunications equipment.
* Performs LAN security procedures, including
implementing login requests.
* Evaluates new products and technologies to determine
impact on existing system configurations.
* Prepares proposals, cost/benefit analyses, and
* Provides liaison support between the PC/LAN team,
vendors, and internal support group as needed.
Frequently reports to an information systems
* Monitors LAN, WAN, MAN, and servers.
* Provides batch monitoring, tape backup, and
* Supports, installs, maintains, and troubleshoots all
local area and wide area networking devices and
related software for branch offices and internal and
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Preferred Certifications: CCNA
* Education: AS Degree (BS Preferred) or equivalent
* Years of Experience: 3
* Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret Clearance