Network Administrator Level 3 with TS/SCI CI Poly 7/22/2020
Information Management Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Network Administrator with TS/SCI at its Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
* NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
* Day Shift: 6am 2:30pm
* Swing Shift: 2pm 10:30pm
* Mid Shift: 10:30pm 6am (Current Need)
* Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve fault and isolations within the customer s network infrastructure
* Demonstrate advanced network troubleshooting techniques and experience commensurate with that of CCNA
* Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures
* Assist in the development of the policies and procedures as they pertain to the network environment
* Manage resource availability across the network enterprise
* Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues in accordance with standard operating procedures and guidelines
* Demonstrate experience with BGP and OSPF routing protocols
* Demonstrate experience with both LAN and WAN troubleshooting
* GEM experience for monitoring and configuration of crypto equipment
* Experience with WAN circuit technologies (T1; DS3; OC-3; OC-12; OC-192)
* Comprehensive knowledge of CISCO and Juniper routers and switches along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above
* Possess comprehensive knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the network environment
* Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by GDIT management
* Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages
* Track and process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management
* Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution
* Demonstrate experience programming and troubleshooting KG-175A and KG-175D encryptors (to include 10G encryptors)
* Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance to lower tier employees
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Additional Requirements to be obtained: CI polygraph required
Baseline Certification: IAT Level II certification required (Sec+ or comparable cert).
Computing Environment Certification:
CCNA (Highly Desired)
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Years of Experience: 3+ years of directly related experience in network administration and support
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off