Network Defense Service Provider with TS/SCI 5/6/2020
Information Management Group, Inc.
Fort Belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Network Defense Service Provider with TS/SCI at its Fort Belvoir, VA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
As a Cybersecurity-Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CND-SP) Auditor/Inspector level 3 (Info. Security Analyst Senior) on the I2TS3 contract, you will be responsible for the following:
* Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers. Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
* ACAS Team is primarily responsible for monitoring and maintaining the ACAS Security Centers. Team is also responsible for supporting end users in troubleshooting their scans results and application access.
* This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority. Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards.
* Ensure compliance of patches by actively scanning for successful/unsuccessful deployments and by preparing reports of compliance. Ensure application servers, and Nessus scanners are compliant with FISMA, AV application IAVM/IAVA/IAVB, AD policies, application CTOs and INFOCONs., etc.
* Create and manage any required mitigation statements for the exceptions STIGs as needed and perform the period STIG checks as required.
* Coordinate with all applicable NETC Enterprise EDTS groups, program managers and site personnel to initiate corrective actions and help perform some of the testing of new items (GPOs, STIGs, CTOs, Patches). Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common ACAS system and application problems; develop support documents and ensure continuous functionality.
MUST Have Skills:
* Experience and working knowledge of Security Configuration Compliance (Information Assurance Vulnerability Manager (IAVM/IAV Alert (*AVA)/IAV bulletins, STIG/SCAP)
* Experience with installation, problem detection, resolution and maintenance on Microsoft (MS) Server 2012, 2008 R2, MS IIS 7.0 and newer, MS Windows 7 and Windows 10, Internet Explorer (IE) 11.0
* Working knowledge and experience with ACAS, ITSM/Remedy, Serena and MS Active Directory (AD), Group Policies.
* Possess strong organizational skills to balance and prioritize work as well as ability to triage scenarios or bring in additional subject matter experts for problem resolution, as needed.
* Adhere to Service Management Processes and Procedures (Change, Incident, Problem).
* Provide customer service to respective customer base and chain of command. Document all work in approved tracking systems.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Baseline Certification: CSSP Auditor: CEH, CySA+, CISA, GSNA or CFR
Computing Environment Certification: Security Center: Scanning and Analysis Certificate of Proficiency and Nessus Professional Certification of Proficiency
Education/Years of Experience:
HS or GED and 10 years experience
Associates and 8 years experience
BS and 6 years experience
MS and 4 years experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off