Network Engineer 6/5/2020
BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
Fort Meade, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
BlueWater Federal is looking for a Network Engineer who works with the Service Delivery Manager, PMO, and the Engineering Team as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). Network Engineer processes and vets access requests for completeness then proceeds with building out configuration/implementation plans.
* Managing training, workload, and overall performance of the team ; responsible for accomplishment and effectiveness of the mission.
* Responsible for Network device configuration for a plethora of diverse vendor hardware ; expansion or enhancement of the capability of the network ; applying appropriate or directed network STIGs
* Responsible for Structures device testing in a lab environment as well field implementation ; Collection and consolidation of testing results ; assembles and documents test results ; reporting of findings to the team lead and PMO
* Work with vendors and internal/external customers to determine best solutions, considering security stance, price, and the network configuration as a whole.
* Must have a TS clearance and be SCI eligible
* 5+ years of experience directly configuring network devices on a large-scale architecture within DoD with an Associate's degree, Bachelor s degree in a technical field is preferred
* Expert Proficiency with network devices on platforms such as Cisco, Juniper, F5, Palo Alto, Bluecoat, Symantec, VMWare, IronPort, etc.
* Security+ CE cert is required
* CISSP/CCNA is preferred
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.