Neurology Associate (Columbia, SC) 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Help us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our U.S. Neurology team based in Columbia, South Carolina, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Neurology Associate.
As a Neurology Associate, you will establish and maintain successful business relationships with health care professionals within a specific geography. The Neurology Associate's objective is to grow sales for UCB's product portfolio to a specific list of health care professionals by effectively communicating the approved product information and using available resources to support the appropriate utilization of our medicines.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Grow sales for UCB's portfolio by effectively communicating the approved product information to key customers and using available resources to support the appropriate utilization of our medicines.
* Implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics, and appropriate sample distribution, etc.
* Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations.
You will contribute by:
* Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of payer coverage for UCB products.
* Work to remove barriers to prescribing UCB products by demonstrating a proficient knowledge regarding UCB support.
* Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
* Distributing patient literature to targeted offices as well as access materials to support the patients we serve.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Bachelor's degree.
* Delivers clear and concise messages; presents solutions in the customer's language.
* Valid U.S. Driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last three years.
* 2 + years of pharma sales experience preferred.
* Possess broad knowledge of UCB and competitive products, clinical papers, and trial design supporting the approved indications.
* Takes courageous actions to meet critical business objectives or changing priorities while balancing the risks and uncertainties of the given situation.
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach from discovery to development to delivery is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.