New Member Coordinator 20_2 6/4/2020
The Debt Exchange, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Debt Exchange, Inc. (DebtX) is the largest full-service loan sale advisor and loan analytics provider in the country, serving commercial banks, insurance companies, investment banks, debt funds and other financial institutions. DebtX provides a creative and comfortable work environment and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced growing company.
As part of our Trading Team, the New Member Coordinator is responsible for vetting potential investors who wish to purchase assets offered for sale on our proprietary online trading platform and managing Trading-related projects.
- Conduct telephone interviews with potential investors
- Check business references
- Follow up with investors who have not completed the registration process
- Assist investors who call with technical problems
- Confirm investors meet all sub-market requirements before granting access
- Provide tutorials for new investors on how to use the website
- Assist Trading Department as needed on government sales (i.e., HUD & FDIC)
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems
- Responsible for offline registration process for HUD Loan Sales, verification of Bid Documents for HUD Loan Sales and delivery of documents to HUD
- Responsible for maintaining the FDIC/OFAC registration process year-round with the FDIC
- Provide technical support for clients requesting Product Support help (both via phone and email)
- Direct deal specific inquiries to the appropriate trader
- Assist Trading Department as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Familiarity with commercial real estate loan underwriting and documentation is a plus
- 1+ years of financial industry experience, preferably in a client support role
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail and follow up
- Provide exemplary client support, addressing any issues investors encounter and taking action to resolve any issues that occur
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
In joining our team, you'll enjoy great benefits, a creative work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing company. DebtX provides a competitive salary and generous benefit package, which includes medical & dental, long-term health care insurance, life insurance, long & short-term disability, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, and a 401K retirement plan with a company match.
Please include a cover letter with your resume.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Debt Exchange, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation or alternative method to submit an application, please contact us by calling 617-531-3434 or emailing CandidateAccomodation@debtx.com.
This position is in our Boston, MA headquarters.
Local candidates only, please.
It is the policy of The Debt Exchange, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, military status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, disability status, gender or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance