Night Shift Line Operator 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Purpose:
Perform routine duties necessary to grind, dry and package cheese.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow all safety, GMP, and regulatory guidelines.
* Set up and operate production line equipment, load hopper with required amount of cheese, weighing filled containers, monitoring metal detector and other equipment.
* Ensure that the correct cheese, other ingredients, box, liner and pallet labelling is used.
* Open and feed cheese in the prep room.
* Load, wrap, label and move pallets.
* Clean and sanitize equipment.
* Maintain related records.
* Operate pallet jack and forklift.
* Operate all associated machinery in a safe manner.
* Lift 50 pounds at a constant rate.
* All other duties as assigned by management
Required Minimum Qualifications:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma / GED equivalent required.
* No previous experience.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of assigned production line equipment
* Ability to operate a pallet jack and forklift.
* Ability to move moderate to heavy items on a continuous basis.
* Ability to operate safely
* Ability to follow food safety procedures
High School Diploma, GED