Night Shit Help Desk Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Rock Island, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Help Desk Analyst will handle a high volume of support tickets and call requests from both vendors and internal company employees. Our ideal candidate will have prior experience supporting a large corporate environment. In addition, Help Desk Analyst will be solving issues with Windows 7, 10, Microsoft Office 365, password resets, and other supported applications. If you have great customer service skills and enjoy helping others with IT related issues, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
THIS IS A NIGHT SHIFT POSITION. WE WILL ALSO PROCESS YOU FOR A SECRET CLEARANCE!
WE WILL PROVIDE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES: * Liaising with company employees to handle all technical issues.
* Problem solving and troubleshooting issues in a timely manner.
* Tier 1 Helpdesk Support.
* Create new employee accounts.
* Basic networking support.
* End-User desktop support, mobile device support, email support, phone support such as iPhones, iPads, android phones and tablets.
* Assisting with one login app.
* Serves as the first line of communication with vendors such as ISP s for outages/issues.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Previous Help Desk experience.
* Basic understanding of networking principles. (DHCP, DNS, SSID)
* Strong working knowledge and experience with Windows 7, 10 and Microsoft Office 365.
* Ability to obtain a clearance
Powered by JazzHR