NORAM Partner Marketing Manager 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Partner marketing manager will be a key member of the rapidly growing Partner organization within Dynatrace. You will be responsible for executing partner marketing initiatives in North America (NORAM) with responsibility for planning, execution and reporting of marketing programs, campaigns and events both with partners to enterprise accounts.
The emphasis of this role will be driving end-customer demand generation activities with Dynatrace partners in alignment with corporate objectives. The role will collaborate closely with NORAM Partner Sales team, the global partner marketing organization, and regional marketing teams.
This is a results-driven role where Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), Qualified Sales Opportunities (QSOs), and Partner Deal Registrations (PDRs) are fundamental metrics of success. Reporting and analyzing activities to make recommendations and improvements is critical.
You will be supported by a central Partner marketing team that will share communication, campaign, content, and event best practices, while also providing access to market leading technology platforms to accomplish your goals.
* Manage global Salesforce.com business application across Sales, Marketing, Finance and other organizations by resolving tickets in help desk support queue, treating logged issues, and coordinating escalations as necessary.
* Perform Salesforce.com support across all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Contract and Subscription, Renewals and Sales Orders.
* Create and manage all aspects of users security; profiles, roles, permissions, and sharing rules.
* Assist users in creating self-service reports.
* Perform tasks as needed to monitor corporate adherence to standard processes and compliance with corporate policies.
* Provide quality assurance testing of business applications and reports on as needed basis.
* Prepare and execute data migrations
* Document knowledge base articles and system process flows
* Bachelors degree or in process of bachelors degree preferred
* 1+ years of experience delivering Salesforce application technical services (custom objects & fields, workflow and validation rules, page layouts, reports & dashboards)
* Experience with Salesforce CPQ preferred.
* Experience with data tools like Data Loader and Demand Tools preferred
* Experience in supporting 1,500+ SFDC users preferred
* Willingness to participate in Trailhead courses, obtain Salesforce certification(s) and eager to learn new technologies and take on additional responsibilities.
* Ambitious, highly motivated team player committed to delivering outstanding customer support aligned with Business Systems initiatives.
* Possess an understanding of commercial sales processes; demand generation, lead, opportunity, contract, sales order and booking management
* Experience with Jira and Confluence
* Experience with data management with focus on attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across the organization with users at various levels of application proficiency
* Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
* Responsible for Release Management Lifecycle process and governance of Enterprise Business Application Portfolio; Salesforce, NetSuite, UltiPro, Boomi iPaaS, Enterprise BI
* Define release roadmap management; scheduling, coordinating, delivery management, calendars
* Perform Production Release Steps in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxly IT Controls
* Lead team in in release management definition of processes focused on quality of release and agile methodology
* Manage metrics to monitor quality, velocity and other to be defined measures
* Prepare and communicate pre-release notes and post-release notes
* Manage development to production process environments; refresh schedules for sandbox management across integrated applications
* Architect and Deploy CI/CD integrations
* Manage current and future Release/Change Tools and Technologies; source control, testing automation
* Develop and maintain enterprise release process documentation
* Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
* 5+ years experience in cloud based delivery of large projects, continuous improvement, and cloud vendor releases
* 5 + years working with SDLC process as release manager, scrum manager business analyst, developer, change or release manager or other technical role
* Experience with CD/CI technologies; source repositories(Bitbucklet, Git), Jenkins with cloud business applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi
* Experience with Salesforce DX
* Previous demonstrated experience coordinating cross functional teams, influencing best practive established release management processes
* Experience with continuous Integration and delivery process and tools with Cloud based Apps such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Dell Boomi
* Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
* Desire to work within a growing team in fast paced high tech environment
* LEITUNG DES IT-ENGINEERING-TEAMS in sterreich (5 MitarbeiterInnen) und enge Zusammenarbeit mit der GLOBALEN IT-ORGANISATION
* VERANTWORTUNG F R IT-SUPPORT-PROJEKTE und Teilnahme an globalen Initiativen
* Gestaltung und Verbesserung von IT-Prozessen
* SCHNITTSTELLE zu internen Abteilungen wie Development, HR, etc.
* AKTIVE MITARBEIT IM IT-SUPPORT (IT-Engineering ist Teil deines Onboardings)
* MITARBEITERF HRUNG und -entwicklung, Teambuilding und Konfliktmanagement
* Abgeschlossene IT AUSBILDUNG (HTL)
* Mehrj hrige Erfahrung in einer vergleichbaren Position oder im IT-SUPPORT, IT-ENGINEERING IDEALERWEISE MIT F HRUNGSVERANTWORTUNG
* ERFAHRUNG IM CLIENT-SUPPORT (Windows10, MacOS) sowie Infrastruktur-Kenntnisse
* Hohe SOZIALE KOMPETENZ und Teamf higkeit
* Innovations- und eigenst ndige PROBLEML SUNGSF HIGKEIT
Du wirst dich bei uns wohlf hlen, wenn
* du herausfordernde Aufgaben mit den NEUESTEN TECHNOLOGIEN suchst.
* dich ein INTERNATIONALES UMFELD reizt.
* du gerne im Team arbeitest und einen OFFENEN AUSTAUSCH sch tzt.
* du gerne NEUE IDEEN einbringst und diese auch proaktiv umsetzt.
* Serve as the main point of contact for business functions and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues.
* Schedule meetings with business functions to gather information for project implementation.
* Proven ability to influence diverse groups of stakeholders, including senior stakeholder.
* Interpret business documents and develop use cases for our development team.
* Record and monitor project requirements in the backlog.
* Manage project timeline, budget, and status to ensure the project is on track.
* Acquire requirement sign-offs from business functions.
* Assure that any change in requirements are authorized and documented.
* Analyze risks and adjusts project plans based accordingly.
* Be proficient in the NetSuite product.
* Approve key designs and propose solution designs and implementations.
* Aid in Sprint Planning Meetings to assist Developers in prioritizing stories and tasks.
* Collaborate with developers to perform Salesforce administration and data migration.
* Carry out user acceptance testing to ensure the built product matches requirements.
* Establish client training plan and carry-out remote or on-site training
* Provide client support and ensure client satisfaction.
Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.