Nuclear Medicine Supervisor 6/4/2020
Southern Maine Health Care
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY At Southern Maine Health Care, you'll find the best of both worlds: the friendliness and natural beauty of southern Maine, and the opportunity to work with the best resources and technology healthcare has to offer. Our organization and staff play an integral role in improving the health of the people in the communities we serve, through volunteerism and outreach programs. As a member of the MaineHealth system, SMHC offers a breadth and depth of services, facilities and training that provide opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
* Position Summary
* The Nuclear Medicine Supervisor is a Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (C.N.M.T.). The Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and daily operations of the Nuclear Medicine program. The Nuclear Medicine Supervisor will oversee the training of new employees and supervise the work flow and staffing according to volume demands. The Nuclear Medicine Supervisor is responsible to assist in the development and implementation of quality imaging and standards, safety protocols, procedure protocols and scheduling protocols. The supervisor works in conjunction with the Radiologist, Cardiologist, Radiology Director, Manager to meet the general goals and mission statement of SMHC.
This position will oversee the Nuclear Medicine programs at: * 1 Medical Center Drive, Biddeford
* 9 Healthcare Drive, Biddeford
* 25 June Street, Sanford
* Responsible for all accreditation required by the Radiology Director.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: N/A
* License/Certifications: Certification examination offered by the Nuclear Medicine Certification Board (NMTCB) or the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required. Licensure by the State of Maine required.
* Experience: Must have at least 5 years' previous Nuclear Medicine Experience on a full-time basis.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.