NURSE MANAGER 6/5/2020
University of Kansas Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Days - Full-Time
The Nurse Manager is accountable for the overall operations of the unit. Is responsible on a continual basis for the quality of patient care, customer (external and internal) service, and cost-efficient operation of the unit. Supports the Hospital mission and strategic plan, budgeting and resource allocation, organizational policy and overall management plan of the Department of Nursing.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing required
* BLS Certification
* Registered Nurse in State of Kansas required
* Professional Nursing Certification preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of management experience preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.