Nurse Practitioner - General Neurology Specialist 8/21/2020
MultiCare Health System
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DETAILS
MultiCare Medical Associates
At MultiCare Health System, we recognize advanced practice providers as an integral part of our medical community. You ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future. MultiCare has been recognized for over a decade as one of the "most wired" health systems in America. Our Epic, EMR is available for both inpatient and outpatient providers to keep our staff better connected.
Our dynamic multi-specialty Adult Neurology group seeks a full time certified NURSE PRACTITIONER (ARNP) with GENERAL NEUROLOGY patient care experience for our Tacoma and Puyallup neurology offices. The neurology department includes sixteen providers, six Advanced Nurse Practitioners, and three Physician Assistants, many with subspecialty backgrounds. MultiCare s established neurology practice is highly supported by the organization, including a dedicated social worker, a research institute and the ability to offer patients comprehensive care, including mental health, urology, PMR (rehab medicine), neuropsychology, speech/PT/OT and sleep medicine.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
* Work with a highly seasoned Neurology team.
* Have an attractive Monday Friday schedule (with no call schedule).
* Competitive salary with performance bonus.
* Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance.
* Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* 5 + years of neurology experience.
* Licensed in the state of WA as an ARNP by the time of employment.
* Ability to access resources, education, and long term care planning for patients.
* Able to work well with colleagues within department and other disciplines to ensure adequate care of patients.
* DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
* Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
WHO YOU CAN CONTACT:
For more information you can apply online today or reach out to the recruiter, Mandee Romero at email@example.com.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V