Nurse Practitioner-Outpatient Infusion 5/2/2020
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
Maine Medical Center is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work in our Outpatient Infusion IV Therapy suite as the on-site supervising provider with Charge Nurse responsibilities. The ideal incumbent will have a broad understanding of the different medication regimens used to treat the wide variety of oncologic and non-oncologic diseases seen in this environment. This includes an ability to medically manage adverse events that could potentially arise during treatment. Other responsibilities include day-to-day management of clinical operations, staffing resource allocation and providing clinical support to frontline staff. Previous Oncology/Infusion experience required. NEW GRAD NP'S ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
Scarborough offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community with excellent restaurants and schools.
* Relocation Assistance
* Generous Time Off
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Pet Insurance
* ID Theft Protection
* Retirement Plan
* Employee Discount Program
* Career growth opportunities
* Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
* Successful completion of accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
* Experience in an Outpatient Infusion center required
* Current license issued by the State of Maine or eligible for licensure
* Current BLS and ACLS certification
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.