Nurse Tech- D5 CV PCU, Holmes Regional Medical Center, Part-time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/22/2020
END DATE 2/10/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONTo provide superior quality, competitive value and outstanding service by assisting licensed personnel in providing direct nursing care under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse.
* Collects, records and reports accurate patient information.
* Demonstrates sterile technique in required procedures.
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural and individual needs.
* Uses and cares for equipment and supplies economically.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Completion of at least first semester in a RN/LPN program AND meets one of the following criteria
o Currently enrolled in a RN/LPN program
o Has completed an RN/LPN program and is awaiting GN status (not to exceed 120 days)
o Has failed initial Florida nursing licensure examination and is awaiting 2nd attempt/results of second attempt (not to exceed 120 days)
* Current AHA CPR/BLS__
**Job:** **Nursing Assistant*
**Organization:** **Holmes Regional Medical Center*
**Title:** *Nurse Tech- D5 CV PCU, Holmes Regional Medical Center, Part-time*
**Location:** *Florida - Brevard County-Melbourne*
**Requisition ID:** *041718*