Nurse Technician 3/9/2019
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TRISTAR SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER - NASHVILLE, TN
SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER IS PART OF THE TRISTAR FAMILY OF HOSPITALS: TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is currently looking for its next CERTIFIED NURSE TECHNICIAN.
SHIFTS: FULL TIME NIGHTS (ROTATING WEEKENDS)
DEPARTMENT: CARDIAC NEPHROLOGY 4TH FLOOR
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
* Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
* Documents all patient care.
* Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
* Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals.
* Provides total hygiene care including skin care, bathing, toileting, etc.
* Assists with patient ambulation in room, hall and bathroom.
* Assists in feeding patients, offering fluids and snacks, recording amounts consumed.
* Responds to call lights, requests from patient/family.
* Documents vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
* Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment.
* Assists co-workers to meet patient care needs.
* All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
QUALIFICATIONS POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School Diploma/GED and either
* CNT Certification
* Student Nurse who is currently enrolled in Nursing School
* Individual with 1-2 years previous technician experience.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.