This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/9/2019
END DATE 1/8/2020
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TRISTAR SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER - NASHVILLE, TN
SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER IS PART OF THE TRISTAR FAMILY OF HOSPITALS: TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is currently looking for its next CERTIFIED NURSE TECHNICIAN.
SHIFTS: FULL TIME NIGHTS (ROTATING WEEKENDS)
DEPARTMENT: CARDIAC NEPHROLOGY 4TH FLOOR
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
* Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
* Documents all patient care.
* Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
* Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals.
* Provides total hygiene care including skin care, bathing, toileting, etc.
* Assists with patient ambulation in room, hall and bathroom.
* Assists in feeding patients, offering fluids and snacks, recording amounts consumed.
* Responds to call lights, requests from patient/family.
* Documents vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
* Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment.
* Assists co-workers to meet patient care needs.
* All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
QUALIFICATIONS POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School Diploma/GED and either
* CNT Certification
* Student Nurse who is currently enrolled in Nursing School
* Individual with 1-2 years previous technician experience.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.