Nurse Technician 7/10/2019
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. You contribute to our success.
Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our NURSING SUPPORT team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
TRISTAR SOUTHERN HILLS has been serving our community for the past 40 years. Our 126-bed facility has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopaedics and rehabilitation. TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our campus.
The NURSE TECHNICIAN performs direct patient care within the scope of the technician competency under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital. Promotes a supportive environment that encourages teamwork.
What you will do in this role:
* Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
* Meets mutually-agreed upon performance goals/objectives established annually as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
* Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
* Promotes customer service initiatives
* Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment
* Assists coworkers to meet patient needs
* Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care or the services delivered.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential patient safety issues.
* Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient's care which results on patient harm.
* Attends in-service presentations, and completes mandatory education, including, but not limited to, infection control, patient safety, quality improvement, MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Uses Performance Improvement Plan to improve patient safety.
QUALIFICATIONS What qualifications you will need:
Minimum requirement of High School Diploma/GED
Certified Nurse Technician (CNA) is highly preferred BLS required
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
IF YOU FIND THIS OPPORTUNITY COMPELLING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY. WE PROMPTLY REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS. IF YOU ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED, YOU WILL HEAR FROM ONE OF OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM. WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING SO APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.