Nursing Assistant - MossRehab Spinal Cord Injury 8/19/2020
Einstein Healthcare Network
Elkins Rk, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
We are currently seeking Nurse Assistants to join our Comprehensive Rehab Nursing Team!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Giving direct patient care under the direction and supervision of the professional nurse
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High school graduate or equivalent required
* Reading, writing, math, and basic computer skills required
* Current CPR through the American Heart Association required
* Board of education training course and/or clinical experience as a Nursing Assistant preferred
* Board of education training course preferred
* One year Nurse Assistant, PCA, or CNA experience working in a clinical setting required
* State certification as a nursing assistant preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.