Nutrition Service Coordinator - Zale
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
UT Southwestern Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONExperience and Education
High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate\'s or Bachelor\'s degree preferred. Culinary helpful. In lieu of degree, a minimum of 2 years of food service experience in hospital setting and 1 year of lead experience, good customer service and communication skills required.
1. Supervises patient tray line and retail outlets including Tray Line Cooks, Cafeteria, C-Store and Catering efficiently. Ensure that staff renders excellent customer service and quality service. Ensure that positions are filled when coworkers are off or sick, and assume their position if needed to or assigned to.
2. Ensures AYR Guidelines are met (Delivery times 45 min., scanning of trays tickets 95% compliance, tickets are not holding longer than 25 minutes, etc.).
3. Coordinates all departmental payroll activities which includes time keeping, payroll reporting, attendance log.
4. Monitors all areas for compliance with standards for food safety (Date & Labeling, expiration dates, etc.) and sanitation and general safety, ensure that tasks are completed as assigned. Ensure staff is in complete uniform. Pressed clean uniform, badge visible, skull cap, non skid shoes, no jewelry, false or polished nails, no false lashes).
5. Performs data entry for monthly tracking . Ensure all items are scanned.(Welcome Baskets, Catering, baby cupcakes, night pantry logs, nursing sign out sheets, etc.). Financial reporting of end of month and productivity.
6. Trains and helps new staff members learn and preform job duties according to department standards. Participates and completes all mandatory UT and Sodexo training (FOSS, CARES, TOPS, MyLearning, Food Safety, Physical Safety, etc.).
7. Responsible for updating Press Ganey board, monthly reports (Rounding, tray Assessments, supplements etc.) Department Goal of 95 for Press Ganey is attained.
8. Supervises, motivates, rewards, and directs employees as appropriate, ensuring that department policies, procedures and duties are followed.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.