Nutrition Services Back-Up Manager - Warner ES 9/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALIFICATIONS:
1. TASN Certificate - (or actively working towards certification).
2. Demonstrate effective organization skills; be able to prioritize and organize daily work schedule.
3. Demonstrate effective math skills; be able to work with currency in a quick and accurate manner.
4. Demonstrate effective leadership skills.
5. Able to work independently with limited direct supervision.
6. Be physically capable of performing assigned duties. Frequently required to lift up to 60 lbs., work with machinery, bend, stoop, and reach above shoulder level. Occasionally required to climb ladders, ramps and stairs. Continuous walking and standing.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Shift: 7.5 hours
Salary (based on verifiable job-related experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2020-2021
1. Participate as a part of the management team.
2. Meet with manager to complete scheduled training assignments.
3. Take an active role in learning all essential functions of a manager.
4. Assume the responsibilities of the manager at least once a week.
5. Attend all meetings and inservices scheduled by the Food Service Department.
6. Complete daily scheduled responsibilities.
7. Comply with employee standards of conduct (dress code, personal appearance, behavior and be ready to work at scheduled starting time) as specified in the Food Service Handbook.
8. Attend the Food Handling/Sanitation Certification Class required by department guidelines.
9. Comply with food handling procedures established by the Food Service Department.
10. Transfer to any food service unit and position. Work the number of hours required as assigned by the Food Service Director or designee. The District reserves the right to require any employee to perform his/her regular duties at any facility owned or operated by the District for the purpose of conducting its regular business. Employees may be assigned as substitutes on a temporary or permanent basis as dictated by the needs of the District. Refusal to accept an assignment to a designated facility will be interpreted as a resignation on the part of the employee.
11. Support the Food Service Department with regular and reliable attendance.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by the Food Production Manager and/or the Food Service Director.