Occupational Health RN - JPMC NY 6/5/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Yoh Health Care would like a FULL TIME CONTRACt RN to assist our client in their Occupational Health CLINIC (triage and treat walk-ins) NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY.
Yoh Health Care is needing a Nurse to work in between Brooklyn, NY, New York, NY & Jersey City, NJ.
TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Registered Nurse
* Occupational Health/Employee Health/Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Provide initial assessment, direct care, treatment and follow up of work-related health events
* Perform health screenings and health assessments and provide health-related counseling.
* Offer Health Coaching
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of NY
* BLS certified
* Five or more years of nursing experience of which three ( 3 ) years are in occupational health, urgent care or ambulatory clinic
* Venipucture and EKG skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
* Weekends and holidays off
* Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities.
* Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR* APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.