OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - OTR - SCHOOL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/19/2019
END DATE 11/24/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONOCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - OTR - SCHOOL
An Occupational Therapist is needed for a full-time (1.0) school position inByron, CAthat offers a guaranteed 37.5 hours a week. Position would cover an elementary school with a caseload of around 30-40 kiddos until November. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
BENEFITS FOR AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST:
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Continuing Education & 401(K)
* Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
* Mentoring Programs
* Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
* Flexible Schedules
* Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
* Successful completion of National Certification Examination
* 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
* Valid OT license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Alyssa Pingree | Recruitment Specialist
###-###-#### | @CareerStaff.com
* Job City: Byron
* Shift: 7A-3P
* Setting: School
* Order ID:53113