OEM BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, MEDICAL DEVICES 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER MEDICAL DEVICE ACCOUNTS
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager. The selected candidate for this role will support the growth of new and existing OEM accounts globally. The incumbent will follow a business plan to position CAE Healthcare as the complete solution provider for the industry partner s internal and external simulation training programs. The solutions will include either existing off-the-shelf offering, or the development of customized simulation and education technologies or services. This position is based in the central / west region of the USA and reports to the OEM Business Development Leader.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of business development experience in the Medical Device industry. Demonstrated experience in business to business revenue growth is preferred.
* Create and maintain a pipeline of Medical Device Account leads and opportunities with the support of CAE Sales and Marketing and through the participation in conferences and business events.
* Contribute to building OEM projects and program proposals in a matrix structure, with the support of CAE Engineering, Academy, Finance, Operations, Legal and division executives.
* Expand business and customer loyalty within strategic accounts, influence the stakeholders (typically Education departments, Marketing, R&D teams) working on innovative therapies or technologies that are candidate for simulation.
* Define and negotiate the terms of the contracts and getting the support and approval from all stakeholders either internally and from the clients.
* Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers at assigned accounts up to the C-suite level.
* Exhibit a high level of proficiency and expertise in demonstrating and/or presenting the Company s products, processes, and services.
* Forecast annually, quarterly Orders, Sales and Profits for assigned accounts. Meet or exceed forecasted numbers.
* In collaboration with Marketing, develop a market plan to communicate trends that could potentially impact CAE revenues and profitability. Develop and maintain awareness/understanding of market, products, competitors and trends; demonstrate this knowledge when interacting with clients and internal teams.
* Serve as an industry expert; including active participation in the professional healthcare society community, attending industry events and communicating relevant industry trends and best practices to clients that ultimately create demand.
* Work closely with members of other sales teams to ensure that customer relationships are fully leveraged for all revenue types.
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Health Sciences or Business Administration is required. MBA s degree is preferred.
* Experience in the medical device industry with a minimum of 5 years sales experience.
* Demonstrated ability to write complex proposals.
* Experience dealing with international business organizations in a multicultural environment is an asset.
* Demonstrated success at selling high value, complex, technology in medical device technologies.
* Understanding of the state of the art in medicine and medical technologies, experience with medical education and simulation is an asset.
* Polished communication skills to successfully deliver presentations, and to write reports for executive audience in English.
* Ability to establish productive relationships with Design and Development Engineers, Supply Chain Management and selling up to higher levels of management throughout customer s organization.
* Demonstrated ability to negotiate deals and build fitting solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to influence colleagues at all levels of an organization.
* Proficiency with Contact Relationship Management software (such as Salesforce.com) and with database analysis.
* Proven ability to drive new sales, achieve quotas and increase year to year revenue.
* Comply with and enforce all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures both at CAE Healthcare and wherever representing CAE Healthcare (i.e., program site, trade show, etc.).
* Perform all duties in compliance with legal and ethical standards.
* Maintain security of all proprietary information.
* Potential for travel 35% of time (mostly USA domestic, and available to travel internationally).
* Able to sit for long periods of time utilizing computer systems.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Regular, Exempt
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.