This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Koch Business Solutions
Georgia-Pacific currently has an Office Coordinator position available at its Taylorsville Chemicals Plant. As an Office Coordinator, you create value by demonstrating a high degree of motivation and energy to support the Chemicals team and provide continuous improvement to systems and customer service. The office coordinator will foster positive relationships with internal and external contacts and will manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines in a time sensitive manner (excellent organization skills) and protect and maintain confidential employee information.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Monitor administrative building entrance.
* Greeting Visitors: Sign in and directing to the appropriate place or person to visit.
* Answering calls and directing to the appropriate person.
* Daily Paperwork Verification: Verifying correct weights, Delivery #'s and Check off log sheets.
* File all daily production paperwork.
* Retrieve paperwork as requested by any department associated with Admin.
* Create/ Edit/ Extend Global Numbers in MDM for the entire plant.
* Receive PO's, Place requisitions, Enter in work orders in MP2.
* Submit in New Stock Evaluation Request Form for Maintenance when requested.
* Create spreadsheets upon request for Admin and Maintenance Dept.
* Issue material releases when requested.
* Run Daily Production Inbound/Outbound delivery reports in M3.
* Verify closed batch summaries daily in M3.
* Receive all packages from vendors, Ups and/or FedEx and refer to correct department.
* Assist other departments as needed.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* High School Diploma or GED
* Three (3) years or more of experience as an administrative assistant
* One (1) year or more as an administrative assistant within a manufacturing or industrial
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suites including Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience with handling confidential and sensitive materials and information
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Previous experience with Kronos or similar attendance tracking systems
* Experience working in a chemical facility
* Experience in Human Resources
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf