Office Manager - LA (26169)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/7/2020
END DATE 2/12/2020
Crown Media Family Networks
Studio City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOffice Manager - LA
Job Location Studio City - Studio City, CA
Position Type Full Time
Job Category Admin - Clerical
This position has hands-on responsibility for managing the day to day administrative services and facility operations for the Crown Media offices located in Los Angeles. The functions of this job include but are not limited to oversight of all mail services, office equipment, space planning, office supply inventory management, safety and security, and conference room scheduling and upkeep for the LA Office. This position serves as a liaison to corporate Human Resources and manages new employee on-boarding. The position has supervisor responsibility and provides back-up for one Administration Coordinator who provides Administrative support to the Los Angeles Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversees administrative services and facilities planning for the Los Angeles office.
* Maintains space plans for work space assignments (offices and cubicles).
* Manages all matters with office vendors and all service providers and ensures all purchases and invoices are processed in accordance with company standards.
* Troubleshoots problems related to administrative support for the office including securing temporary help and providing interim support; equipment malfunctions; mail and courier processes; etc.
* Negotiates pricing with vendors and coordinates purchasing on all general office supply purchases.
* Manages all safety and security issues for the office and serves as the representative to the building management for safety and security matters.
* Supervises and trains the Administration Coordinator on all new Administration protocols and procedures.
* Oversees calendars and use of key conference rooms and partners with IT to ensure all conferencing equipment is operable.
* Facilitates the induction of newly hired employees and the departure of terminating employees from the Los Angeles Office and liaises with Human Resources, payroll and accounting regarding employee matters.
* Plans and manages employee events in conjunction with events planned by Human Resources and Administration
* Manages all reconciliation of monthly Petty Cash, Postage and Federal Express usage.
* Oversees Los Angeles office budget, reconciles invoices, processes requests through ERequestor.
* Manages and maintains the security access card system.
* Manages and maintains the employee parking access and roster.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: (The requirements that must be met by applicant)
* 3 - 5 Years Office Management Experience
* Experience with facilities planning and office set-up
* Experience with safety and security
* PC experience using Microsoft Office
* Experience interacting with senior executives
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: (Preferences but not absolutely necessary to fill job)
* Undergraduate degree in business management or related field
* Prior experience handling Human Resource matters
* Prior supervisory experience
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: (Other Characteristics/Competencies that may be assessed during the selection process)
* Must be highly proficient using PC and Microsoft software; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Must have excellent time management skills.
* Must have excellent customer service and facilitation skills.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Crown Media United States, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Click to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement poster".
Welcome ! It looks like you have an account with this email. Please enter your password to complete your application.
Sign In Forgot password*
An email has been sent to you with a password to access your account.
View More Listings