This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/18/2020
West Hollywood, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOFFICE MANAGER
West Hollywood, CA
One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn t your average doctor s office. We re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care at 80+ locations across ten cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care. We ve reached some exciting milestones in recent months, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
As we continue to expand and transform the primary care experience, we re looking for energetic and passionate leaders to manage the people, processes, and technology that make One Medical unique. As an Office Manager, you ll be responsible for meeting One Medical patient promises of outstanding quality of care, access, and truly patient-centered experiences at an affordable cost. In collaboration with your manager, the District Manager, and your clinical partner, the Office Medical Director (OMD), you will execute our mission of delivering high-quality care and service in your office using The One Medical Performance System (TOPS). Specifically, you ll manage the administrative team and office operations to ensure One Medical is a great experience for both patients and team members.
You are a strong people leader and innovative problem-solver, who is driven to create efficient workflows and cultivate cohesive teams. You are self-aware, a continual learner, and focus on the big picture. You have mastered the art of customer-service, administrative work and motivating a team or peers, especially through times of change. You are currently looking for your next opportunity that has an emphasis on delivering results, driving engagement and all things people management at an organization that is transforming healthcare. If this sounds like you, we would love to connect.
WHAT YOU\'LL LIKELY WORK ON:
* Build an engaged office team leveraging CICARE (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other), Active Daily Management, and Lean principles to meet patient and team experience goals
* Model the ideal team member experience through excellent on-boarding, training, performance feedback, skills coaching, learning opportunities and engaged career development
* Ensure members/patients have an amazing experience - timely access to the care they need (appointments, phlebotomy visits, messages, and calls) and their issues are resolved quickly, with minimal waste and friction
* Engage your team to solve local problems, escalating systemic issues to your manager or central teams
* Manage your facility / collaborate with our central teams
* Manage communication, with context, between your office and other districts, regional, and central teams
WHAT YOU LL NEED:
* 2-6 years relevant experience managing high-performing teams, with at least one year managing customer or patient facing teams
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to foster strong, collaborative team-dynamics that ensure a supportive and engaged team culture
* Experience developing talent through mentorship and coaching, consistent feedback, goal setting and accountability
* Proven track record of leading successful change management and process improvement efforts
* Experience in healthcare, particularly in collaboration with clinicians, is highly desirable
* Familiarity with G Suite and Electronic Health Record systems are a plus
BENEFITS DESIGNED TO AID YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS:
Taking care of you today
* Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
* Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
* Pre-Tax commuter benefits
* PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
* 401K match
* Credit towards emergency childcare
* Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
* Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
* Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time salaried position located in West Hollywood, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience. Apply