Office Systems Associate 1 6/4/2020
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Technician! Konica Minolta is looking for a self-starter with a basic IT skillset to assist with upgrading a client to Windows 10. Technicians will work with Project Leads to conduct an inventory of existing PCs, image new equipment, configure and install it. Candidate must be dependable, able to move at a fast pace, quick learner and willing to do what is needed to get the job done.
Essential Job Functions
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities, troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
- Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow employees.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple and common network problems.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
- Ability to work independently at a customer site.
- Must work well with customers and exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
- 0-2 years experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training required
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.