Operational Test Research Analyst T&E - Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Wanted: A mission driven professional with experience in
test and evaluation data analysis and a Top Secret/SCI
Clearance to become our new F-35 Fighter Aircraft
Operational Test Research Analyst
As an F-35 Fighter Aircraft Operational Test Research
Analyst you will:
* Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and
personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of an F-35 Fighter Aircraft
Operational Test Research Analyst includes:
* Provide test and evaluation (T&E) data analysis
support to the Program Office and Government
Operational Test (OT) Team.
* Assist in the design of test measures and analysis
* Identify test capability requirements, document
existing test capabilities, identify shortfalls,
perform trade-off analyses, and recommend approaches
to solve issues during test preparation as well as
Most of the work will be performed jointly with the Air
Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center (AFOTEC),
Department of the Navy s Operational Test and Evaluation
Force (OPTEVFOR). The candidate is expected to work in a
joint and combined test team environment where
operational test products are developed and coordinated
with the Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps operational test
team members. AFOTEC Det 6 serves as the lead
Operational Test Agency (OTA) for the multi-service F-35
Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E). In addition to
AFOTEC, the F-35 Operational Test Team consists of FOT&E
participants from the Department of the Navy, Commander,
Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR).
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and
TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER" by
* Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering,
Computer Engineering or Computer Science from an
accredited educational program is desired.
* Minimum of five (5) years of recent and relevant
experience as a T&E ORSA.
* Secret Clearance with background investigation
completed within last five years
* In-depth experience and familiarity in Design of
Experiment (DoE) and Science Based Test Design
(SBTD) pertaining to the operational test of fighter
* Broad Fighter Aircraft/Platform Operational
* Advanced knowledge of test and evaluation
methodologies to develop and implement advanced or
innovative modifications to standard accepted
methods and practices of aircraft system testing,
necessitated by unique limitations and requirements
of operational testing
* Ability to communicate any Cybersecurity Test
results and information to the Government sponsoring
activities and decision makers.
* Knowledge and understanding of test simulators,
instrumentation, etc. in developing modeling and
simulation tools, data management and analysis
tools, and analytical methodologies and techniques
used to support OT&E test execution spin-up efforts.
* Broad knowledge of qualitative and quantitative
methods for the planning and assessment of
operational tests for highly complex weapon systems
and subsystems is required.
* Knowledge of Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps and
multi-service missions, operations, logistics,
management, and organizational responsibilities.
* Understanding of the DoD 5000 Acquisition series, as
well as Air Force and Department of the Navy
acquisition program documents to include, but not
limited to: OPNAVINST 5000.42 series, as well as
SECNAVINST 5000 series instructions. DOD 5000.01,
DoD 5000.02 SECNAVINST 5000 series (highly desired).
* Knowledge to design and conduct a comprehensive F-35
test programs where the boundaries of the test are
extremely broad and difficult to determine in
advance is highly desired.
The ideal candidate will also:
* Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person
with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate
* Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as
* Be Professional and have above average
communications and interpersonal skills.
* Have Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and
* Be Capable of working on high-visibility, mission
critical aspects of the F-35 program and shall be
able to independently perform the most complicated
Cybersecurity T&E technical support activities
relevant to all the tasks identified in the assigned
functional discipline section.
* Have the necessary experience and technical
abilities to support the assigned tasks and lead
senior level support personnel, assigned programs