Operations Analyst -Demand Planning and Supply Chain
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/13/2019
END DATE 11/15/2019
NTT Data Inc
Mountain View, CA
Operations Analyst - Demand Planning and Supply Chain
Mountain View, CA
NOTE: (MUST HAVE / SEEKING):
* Supply Chain experience
* Demand Planning and/or Supply Planning (not logistics or warehouse)
* Forecast (check forecast against supply to decide demand, etc.)
* The Consumer Hardware team is seeking driven and excited qualified candidates to expand and enhance our regional demand planning operations.
* This position sits within client's consumer hardware team and is responsible for demand planning activities for the region across multiple product categories.
* A successful candidate will have proven experience, project management, and analytical capabilities, and either supply chain or retail experience.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders (gStore Go-To-Market, Regional Demand Planning, Global Demand Planning, Global Supply Planning, Logistics) on all order/fulfillment activities
* Check completeness of data from weekly B2C channel sellout and inventory reporting, including follow up on any missing data.
* Owns Sell In Replenishment Planning for B2C channel and projection of future Sell In Demand/Replenishment needs weekly
* Maintains and check completeness of data for weekly B2C CPFR calls for feeds into SilkRoad & Hardware databases
* Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., share SKU setup details) needed by B2C partners for all new SKUs in scope
* Follow up on delayed/missing orders/deliveries with logistics team and warehouse teams
* Respond to support requests from B2C partners pertaining to Supply and Allocation outlook for long term Demand planning
* Compile delivery plan for external communication and liaise with order management team to arrange shipment (Raising Inventory Move Request & Raising MOR Request)
* BA/BS degree in Business, supply chain, or equivalent practical experience
* 2+ years of experience in supply chain planning & execution, or retail operations
* Experience of running Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment processes
* Expertise in demand forecasting, inventory optimization (setting targets, defining inventory especially in online channel
* Experience in handling Retail store replenishment for multi-chain stores
* Drive performance and execution excellence
* Demonstrate critical thinking, presentation, and decision making skills
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
* SQL experience is a plus.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.