This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Franciscan Physician Network
3900 St. Francis Way
Lafayette, IN 47905
Bachelor's Required WHAT WE NEED
Strategic manager of daily operations WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A physician s office is more than just a place where patients receive health care; it s a business. And like any business, it needs a strong manager who can implement a strategic plan while overseeing daily operations. If you love motivating others to provide the best patient care and thrive on handling both clinical and managerial needs this is just the job for you.
Are you a good at managing people in a fast-paced environment? Do you love setting goals and leading people to them? Are you organized and efficient and easy to work with? We ve got a great opportunity waiting just for you. WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide management oversight to the daily operations and implementation of strategic and operational plans for site location (s)
* Provide assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the practice activity while promoting collaboration among all members of the health care team.
* Work jointly with Operations Director in the operation of the practice site in responding to both clinical and managerial needs.
* Prepare, manage and control budget.
* Monitor and analyzes any variances.
* Oversee staffing, interviews, performance appraisals and creates an atmosphere and conditions that are conducive to, and foster, motivation of employees.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner.
* Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
* High attention to detail.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
* Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Proficient computer skills.
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
Travel: Up to 50%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN OFFICE STAFF ????
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve. For 140 years, Franciscan Health has stayed true to our founding mission to care for everyone who comes through our doors. Each day, throughout the halls of our hospitals, we embrace our Franciscan Tradition by walking in the footsteps of St. Francis, who left behind his worldly possessions to care for all of those in need.