Operator Skilled, Production 7/11/2019
BLACK CREEK, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Filling production gaps as needed. May include
Towers, Set-Up, Break, Boxer, Warehouse and etc.
This list is not inclusive and may change as
production process needs change.
* Give breaks for the shift positions to include HCV
Operator, EFV Operator, Boxer Operator and Towers.
Requires a full understanding and ability to operate
* Performs CIP, sanitation and cleaning duties, as
necessary, in coordination with Towers, EFV s, DMC,
upper and lower whey, etc. Performs manual cleaning
* Completes daily, weekly, and monthly Master
Sanitation duties. May perform chemical testing
duties along with record keeping.
* May need to fill and transport chemical jugs to CIP
stations. Washes empty chemical drums to be returned
to the supplier.
* Performs general cleaning and production duties.
* Duties in make room with tables as needed.
* Other duties as assigned, some of which may become
* Values that align with the Saputo culture: Respect,
Teamwork, Openness, Ownership, Commitment,
* Rotating days, every third weekend off
* Requires ability to learn and cover operator and
production positions if the need arises.
* Requires the ability to learn Process Scan, FT120
sample collection and testing, Maestro, PControl
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Basic math skills. Basic computer skills. Strong
problem solving, interpersonal and leadership
* Ability to work under pressure to maintain optimum
mechanical and manual performance to meet production
* Requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.