OR Scrub Technician 5/2/2020
John Randolph Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
JOHN RANDOLPH MEDICAL CENTER
We are your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds--high quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401K Options
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Discount Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
John Randolph Medical Center is seeking an experienced OR Scrub Tech to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. In this role you will provide the best possible assistance as part of our OR team. If this sounds like you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
* You will function as the sterile scrub while caring for patients undergoing surgery within the OR suite. * You will set up the sterile surgical field using aseptic technique, utilizing knowledge of human anatomy and physiology and keeping in line with the physician's preferences for surgical instrumentation, suturing, passing, dissecting, retracting, and closing of surgical wounds. * You will assist the Registered Nurse with operating room set-up, equipment, and positioning of the patient.
* You will follow AORN Preoperative Standards and recommended practices.
* Graduation from a Surgical Technology program, certified Surgical Technologist preferred. * One year of experience as a Surgical Technician preferred.
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
This position is a full-time, day-shift position with rotating weekends expected.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WE VALUE DIVERSITY AT OUR COMPANY. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AGE, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.