Oracle Applications Projects Functional Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/30/2020
END DATE 6/4/2020
NTT Data Inc
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
- Ability to lead reimplementation of existing Oracle Projects Costing, Billing and Contracts implementation to extend Oracle Projects Management and Execution.
- Work with senior executies to understand their vision and design the system accordingly
- Project accounting fields mapping, business rules, translation of requirements to technical teams and setting the application
- Train business users on the reimplemented system for product functionalities, reporting, data validation and reconciliation
- Prepare extensive training documentation and Statement of Process to retrain business every few months
- At least 2 implementation experience of Oracle Projects is a must
- R12 Knowledge is must.
- Strong configuration and design skills.
- Work with an offshore team
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of AIM methodology
- Demonstrate autonomy, initiative and rigor in the realization of his tasks
- Have a good organization of work
- Sense of responsibilities
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
5+ yrs exp. in Oracle EBS - Functional
At least 2 implementation experience of Oracle Projects is a must
Degree: e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.