Order Filler, Williamsburg, VA, US ID#16442
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/4/2019
END DATE 1/3/2020
Cherokee Nation Businesses
JOB DESCRIPTIONOrder Filler, Williamsburg, VA, US ID#16442
Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is a versatile small business that provides advisory & assistance services in research, experimental development, technology implementation, and program management. CNMC has expertise in a wide-range of technical disciplines including engineering, environmental, information and asset management, along with a variety of physical and life sciences. The company is an integral part of the Technology Division's portfolio of companies. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNMC is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
Cherokee Nation Management and Consulting is looking for a full-time order filler. The position is located on Cheatham Annex in Williamsburg, Virginia.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
* Perform a full range of warehousing activities, to include, but not limited to, receiving, storying, issuing, reconstitution, inventorying, and shipping bulk and individual gear and equipment
* Conducts accurate packing and shipping of PGI material
* Receiving and filling customer orders
* Picking merchandise from warehouse shelves, packing merchandise, checking packed merchandise against orders for accuracy, and keeping track of inventory and shipments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 1 year experience in performing warehouse duties, such as packing, shipping, receiving, filling customer orders, picking merchandise from warehouse shelves, packing merchandise, checking packed merchandise against orders for accuracy, and keeping track of inventory and shipments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Demonstrate written and oral communication skills.
* Must be detailed-oriented, demonstrate good time-management skills and manage workload with minimal oversight
* The ability to obtain forklift safety certification
* The ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required.
* Warehouse environment
* Must pass a federal background check for federal installation access.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying or interviewing, you may email CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applic