Outbound Sales Manager 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Berlitz enables people to communicate with confidence in a global environment in order to achieve their goals in life.
As the world's premier provider of language training and intercultural services, with a footprint in more than 70 countries, we offer premium and effective language training for kids, teens, and adults, as well as language, intercultural and business solutions for corporate clients. Our distinctive training methods, instructor-led learning approach, and flexible, multi-platform delivery, together enhance learners' motivation and self-confidence necessary for successful communication on a global stage.
For over a century, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio enabling our clients to communicate with confidence. Founded in 1878, Berlitz is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. For more information on programs and services please visit www.berlitz.com
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Outbound Sales Manager mentors and manages the enrollment counselor team in order to help ensure that Berlitz enrollment monthly goals are met.
Starting salary is $60,000 per year plus commissions based on monthly results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Devises strategies to generate increased student's enrollments.
* Collaborates with VP of Shared Services to identify and strategize recruitment activities to meet monthly goals.
* Mentor, motivates and lead the enrollment counselor team.
* Manage staffing and activities to ensure daily, weekly and monthly productivity goals are met.
* Ensures that high level of services is consistently provided to prospective learners, and internal stakeholders.
* Consistently coaches and provides feedback to Enrollment Counselors via various modes of service to improve sales performance.
* Responsible for achieving lead-to- conversion rate goals; including but not limited to enrollment volume goals for all programs.
* Creates reports in order to ensure the team is on track to meeting set goals, efficient operations, workload balance, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
* Audit daily activity to ensure that processes are followed efficiently within the CRM.
* Manages Enrollment Counselors KPIs for ensure the operation stays on track to meet targets.
* Monitoring and conduct apprising performance based on division standards.
* Interviewing and training employees.
* Planning, assigning and directing daily, weekly and monthly activities.
* Managing rewards and performance management plans.
* Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Perform other duties as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* A Bachelor's degree or a Master degree highly desired.
* Bilingual Spanish fluency is strongly preferred.
* Proficient with the Internet and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Experience in a sales environment.
* Experience working with CRM (Salesforce).
* Knowledge & experience with utilizing computer based telephony system.
* Experience gathering and analyzing data to develop and present reports.
* Self-motivated, strong desire to establish rapport and relationship with prospective learners.
* Ability to work in a goal driven and measured performance environment.
* Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and confident phone presence.
* Ability to multitask, navigate multiple electronic systems and learn new processes and products.
* Critical thinking, problem solving and good judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Outstanding attention to detail and follow through.
At Berlitz, we believe in providing with the most competitive benefits available, so we offer the following benefits for our regular full-time employees:
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Credit Union (McGraw-Hill)
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Discounted Berlitz Language Lesson
* Medical and Prescription Drugs/ Dental / Vision
* Flexible Spending Account - Medical and Dependent
* Flexible Spending Account - Medical and Dependent
* Paid Time Off including Vacation, Holidays, Personal, and Sick Leave
* 401K - Employer matches 50% of employee's first 10% of deferred contribution, upon meeting eligibility requirements
Berlitz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)