Outside Packaged Gas Sales Representative 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
The primary responsibility of the role is to establish new accounts and maintain existing sales of cylinder, bulk, medical, and specialty gas as well as welding equipment and supplies. This role reports to the Regional General Manager.
* Embrace and utilize the Matheson Sales Model, Matheson Selling Skills (process) to develop targets into profitable accounts
* Develop an overall strategic and operational sales plan for specific accounts in area assigned, with the purpose to increase sales and gross margin.
* Develop and maintain a working relationship with customers, through all levels of the customer organization.
* Identify target accounts and establish plans to develop them.
* Develop additional sales through Matrix selling techniques.
* Collaborate with internal and external resources to obtain technical and customer information in order to adequately compete for current business and new accounts.
* Providing marketing and sales support for monthly sales promotions/initiatives and conduct product demonstrations as required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year College or related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2-5+ years- experience in Industrial Sales preferably Gases/Medical Gases/Propane and Welding supply sales.
* A proven track record in sales and account management and development.
* Profit and loss analysis on proposed sales orders and understanding of profit margins.
* Experience making sales presentations and demonstrations.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability