Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/20/2019
END DATE 3/28/2020
Applied Industrial Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Romeoville, IL, US, 60446 Company: 9297-Corrosion Fluid Products
CONNECT WITH A GREAT STABLE COMPANY WITH STRONG PERFORMANCE AND GROWTH-WHERE WE NOT ONLY WORK TOGETHER BUT WE WIN TOGETHER!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As an Outside Sales Representative with FCX Performance/CFP- Corrosion Fluid Products, you will establish and expand relationships with current and prospective customers in Romeoville, IL and surrounding areas.
You ll spend your time interacting with your customers in determining their valve automation and pump related equipment needs, while providing solutions/services to meet those needs. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention and sales results!
* Retain customers while developing new business and build repeat sales within a local territory
* Technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops, and lunch & learns
* Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory
* Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis
* Responsible for helping set sales target goals and marketing strategy
* Outside Sales within the chemical, petro chemical, power, food & beverage, refineries and pharmaceutical industries
* Technical/flow control industry; pumps and valve automation knowledge helpful
* Excellent internal/external communication skills with solid problem solving and presentation skills
* Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
* Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
* Mechanically inclined
* Computer proficiency including MS office
* Epicor P21 a plus
* Bachelor s Degree, preferably in Industrial Distribution, Engineering & Management, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering, or Sales/Marketing; equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
WHEN YOU JOIN THE FCX PERFORMANCE TEAM, YOU WILL ENJOY:
* Base salary and uncapped commission incentives, expense reimbursement
* Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
* Personalized training & development program
* Along the way, you ll receive some of the industry s best benefits, unrivaled career development opportunities, and be a part of the finest team in the industry. If you think you have what it takes we d love to hear from you apply today!
JOIN A LEADER IN THE INDUSTRIAL MARKETPLACE! WE LOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.