Outside Sales Representative with Base Salary 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking a dynamic Outside Sales Representative to grow our Austin, Texas RMFG branch. This role requires a self-starter with proven success in outside B2B sales, a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, strong sales acumen, and the desire to join an outstanding team of staffing industry professionals in the Austin, Texas market.
Our goal is to hire someone who possesses extraordinary customer service, is motivated to increase sales, and is looking for a long-term career.
Why this is a Great Opportunity:
ResourceMFG is growing and the opportunities are endless
* Our training is outstanding
* You will be given a client base to service
* Handed qualified sales leads
* A protected territory
* Unlimited earning potential: base plus commission
* Perks and Top Performer Awards:
* Quarterly Sales Contests
* Annual Goal Bonuses
* Annual Awards Conference
* Recognition by your management team for accomplishments
* Prospect and generate leads through in-person and telephone cold-calling
* Close new business deals weekly
* Execute effective marketing/sales campaigns to prospects
* Maintain, service, and grow your existing client database
* Actively participate in local networking organizations
* Maintain effective documentation and track sales activity
* Be proactive in understanding staffing industry concepts and trends
* The ability to develop and close new business relationships and create customer loyalty
* Able to sell a service versus a tangible product
* Territory and account management skills
* Time management skills
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong customer service orientation
* Staffing industry knowledge a plus
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates - Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, a wellness program, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)