PAR Project Coordinator, San Antonio, TX ID#18278
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONPAR Project Coordinator, San Antonio, TX ID#18278
Join the team who values your skills and expertise. From intelligence and cybersecurity to vulnerability assessment and mission assurance, Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) brings experience and results. Building on a reputation as a dedicated, disciplined and tightly-knit organization, CNSP supports DOD and other federal clients in their critical, strategic and operational programs. CNSP is looking for qualified talent to give our clients the support they deserve and the quality they expect from our team - a team of experts, like you.
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs is part of Cherokee Federal - a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com.
We are seeking a qualified Program Adjustment Request (PAR) Project Coordinator to provide technical and project management support to the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) to assist in developing environmental program requirements. AFCEC is a Field Operating Agency (FOA) of the United States Air Force that provides a full range of technical and professional services to the Air Force community in areas related to environmental restoration, pollution prevention, environmental planning, design and construction management, and comprehensive planning and design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide specialized advisory and assistance (A&AS) support services to the Air Force including:
* Provide specialized technical support for the U.S. Air Force ERA planning, programming, budgeting and execution (PPBE) process commonly referred to as PRD
* Provide support for the PRD process in accordance with the latest version of the PRD Guide
* Monitor and Manage Workflow Inbox for Program Adjustment Request (PAR) submissions
* Enter PAR information into central tracker list
* Ensure Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) compliance to prepare defensible, reliable Environmental Liabilities (EL) and program estimates.
* Tracking project schedules through the initial phases of developing environmental liability requirements and estimating project costs, in addition to preparing and revising environmental program documents as required.
* Facilitate teleconference project requirement discussions to ensure accurate capture of requirements, and actively communicating program status to maintain schedules for document completion.
* Coordinating with government Program Managers to develop auditable project packages
* Works closely with cost estimators during cost estimate reviews with government Program Managers
* Assists in the facilitations of multiple client meetings to discuss and capture requirements changes
* Actively communicates program status to leadership in order to maintain schedules for document completion
* Assists in organizing and packaging audit files
* Works with government Program Managers to build audit packages from Program Adjustment requests during current fiscal year
* Performs QC of project files
* Other duties as assigned
* Experience in facilitating meetings
* Experience in Environmental Restoration and DoD program planning
* Experience in conflict resolution/moderation
* Experience in developing PowerPoint presentations
* Technical writing experience a plus
* Experience in the use of all MS Office applications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Business Management or related field
* Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience in environmental restoration accomplished under the Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA) and the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
* Experience with the Air Force environmental restoration program (ERP)
* Experience with PRD process for the USAF ERP a plus
* Ability to organize and gather project data, conduct analysis, prepare reports and provide recommendations without assistance.
* Utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of state and federal environmental regulations, Defense Environmental Restoration Program (DERP) and FAR
* Experience interacting with state and federal environmental regulatory agencies.
* Good organizational skills and excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Ability to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
* Project Management experience preferred
* Recent/Current Government Contracting experience preferred
Office environment, Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week
About Cherokee - Federal
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. Cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; Https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and Https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; Https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.