Partner Support Representative 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY An Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award", located in the North Bay, is looking for a Partner Support Representative that can hit the ground running in a fun, competitive, fast-paced environment with a lot of room to grow and expand.
We're looking for someone PASSIONATE about their work and the impact they're having on the world. If you appreciate recognition for your contribution, this is the place for you.
You'll be working with a 24 year old technology company and will be involved with every facet of helping more than 2000 entrepreneurs and companies (our customers) around the US get paid commissions accurately and on time.
* Provides Partner support information to Partners by responding to their questions and performing as a liaison between the suppliers and the Partners in solving their issues. Provides information on supplier processes, products and promotions as well as prioritize Partner issues and continue to clear problem backlog.
* Quote Process - gathers supplier pricing and presents the pricing to the Partner in a pricing comparison template or in customized format as requested by Sales Partner.
* Maintains information updates on supplier products and promotions and makes recommendations to Partners on what supplier and/or products to use for their smaller opportunities.
* Assists Partners in submitting completed orders by providing Partners with required forms, answering questions regarding form and order processes, and confirming the accuracy of the completed paperwork prior to sending.
* Receive training on supplier products, processes, and issue problem solving. Provide basic training to Partners and newer team members.
* Attend Company and team meetings as well as onsite and offsite supplier trainings and events.
* Provides back-up support to peers in Partner Support department that are out or unable to cover their workload.
* Ramp up and basic understanding of the Suppliers and products offered in the Intelisys portfolio.
Who this position if for:
You would enjoy interacting and problem solving with over 2000 entrepreneurs (our primary customers) around the United States to solve problems and help them grow their businesses. You like managing all pre and post sales activities for customers. You would like to support our customers in achieving their goals by providing them with quotes, rates, forms, resources and other information they request from us. You enjoy working in an environment with a work hard/play hard mentality and only want to work with other A-Players.
Who this position is NOT for:
This is not the right position for someone who wants to hang out at the water cooler or is closed to learning new ideas. The learning curve is massive. It's definitely not right for someone who likes to work on one project at a time. Multi-tasking is paramount for fitting into this position. This position is not for a "lone wolf". You must enjoy supporting customers and working cohesively with a team.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
1. Some college studies or equivalent work experience.
2. Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must have the ability to learn supplier specific systems and industry specific software programs.
3. Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
4. 2 years of customer service experience.
5. Office experience required.
6. Telecommunications experience a plus.
7. Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously.
8. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer.