This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/19/2019
END DATE 12/4/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONTranswest is seeking a motivated individual looking to learn retail sales of medium and heavy duty truck parts as a Parts Counter Sales with experience or as a Trainee. We are looking for someone either full-time snd Saturdays and Sundays are a must with 4 day work week.Fri - Mon 7am-7pm Sat 8am-5pm Sun 8am-4pm. Bilingual is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers who either visit the dealership or call.
* Maintain familiarity with all inventory products, merchandising programs and ordering systems.
* Utilize and maintain parts technical resources with the most current information.
* Understand dealership credit policies.
* Acknowledge customer(s) as soon as possible upon arrival.
* Research parts and process paperwork as needed.
* Communicate with clients and vendors.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
* Requires frequent sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling and crouching.
* Required to lift up to 85 lbs.
* Normal range hearing and vision.
* Required manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination for data input.
* May be required to operate equipment such as a forklift or manual pallet jack in a safe manner at all times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledge of computers is a must.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Strong desire to learn the industry!
* Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
Transwest is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is Transwest's intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors