Parts Warranty Administrator (Windsor, CT) 8/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *ESSENTIAL BUSINESS*
COMPANY INTRODUCTION TLD is the largest global manufacturer of Ground Support Equipment in the aviation and aerospace industries. We deliver technology-focused solutions with a broad range of products, which are designed, engineered, and built, at one of our nine worldwide facilities. TLD is an integral part of ALVEST, a global collection of businesses with strong leadership and product positioning in commercial / general aviation, air cargo and military aviation. The corporate portfolio is one of diverse companies with financial strength and similar culture, who are focused on diversity, sustainability, growth and customer service.
TLD has a record of accomplishment, driving results through our robust internal systems while leading with strong core values and ethics. Our technology driven equipment is developed with a focus on safety, efficiency and total cost of ownership for our customers.
A career at TLD is a unique opportunity for individual growth and achievement working with a talented global team, having the common goal of providing a commitment to excellence. We offer a stable, family focused environment with support to accomplish personal and professional goals. Join the TLD team, and be a part of our continued success as the industry leader in the Ground Support Equipment industry.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Company Provided Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Company Provided Life Insurance
* Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
* 401(K) and Roth Matching
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Free Safety Shoes and Safety Prescription Eyeglasses
* Company Wide Events
* Discounted Rates for Hotels and Car Rentals
POSITION SUMMARY The Spare Parts Warranty Administrator must have customer service skills, a strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and computer competencies. They are responsible for acknowledging, checking, and confirming all warranty claims and service bulletins from internal and external customers. They will also transfer these into the ERP system to be processed, then follow the order form input through delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned)
* Field communications from customers on product related topics and maintain a phone line and email inbox with incoming warranty claims and service bulletins
* Ensure all information provided is complete and accurate
* Provide prompt responses to customers and partners to maintain an industry regarded customer service experience
* Determine warranty coverage eligibility in accordance with TLD's policies
* Negotiate warranty claim resolutions to satisfy customer and business needs
* Process orders within Infor BaaN (ERP system)
* Coordinate work activity with North American factories, spare parts warehouses, and the service team to process all orders. Transfer requests to colleagues as needed.
* Interface with other TLD business units in order to facilitate customer satisfaction (i.e. Sales Managers, Factory Personnel, and other Spare Parts Hubs)
* Ship parts from on site warehouse as needed
* Other assignments as designated by Spare Parts Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
* 1-2 years experience in Customer Service required
* Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
* Experience with an ERP system (Infor/BaaN preferred)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* French fluency a plus
TLD provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, TLD takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
TLD is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all candidates, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us at email@example.com. Only messages sent for this purpose will be reviewed.
EEO is the Law (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
Department: TLD America
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position