Patient Accounts Representative - Patient Accounts (FT) 8/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Patient Accounts, 2 Crescent Place, Oceanport, NJ 07757
The Patient Accounts Representative supports the reduction of Accounts Receivable. In this role, the candidate is expected to fulfill the role of mentor to both existing and newly hired members of their team while also performing a variety of duties including assisting patients directly with their bill or other financial aspects of their hospital service. He/she will be responsible for responding to correspondence, billing and rebilling, resolving denial issues and prompt handling of A/R credits and trend monitoring.
* HS diploma
* 5 years in health care insurance billing or account follow up
* Experience in physician or dental billing a plus
* Must possess solid critical thinking skills
* Excellent knowledge of Patient Accounting processes and systems
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans
* 401 (k)
* Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer