Patient Care Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/14/2019
END DATE 1/18/2020
Greenview Surgery Center
Bowling Green, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by FORTUNE MAGAZINE. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, OR ON-CALL will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
* Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* New Extended Family Leave and PTO
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Discount Program
* Assist in the transfer, positioning, and transport of patients.
* Assists with turning over operating rooms between cases
* Performs terminal cleaning of surgical area.
* Maintains sufficient supply levels and orderliness of all equipment and supplies.
* Assists patients with urinals, bedpans, and emesis basins
* Assist with keeping waiting areas, lobbies, utility rooms, and patient care areas safe and clean for patients, visitors, and staff.
* Assist in monitoring and recording in environmental and equipment log. Answer phones and data entry.
* Uses equipment in safe and effective manner; reporting repairs to appropriate person.
* Competent and responsible in prevention of contamination and transfer of infection.
* Assist in sterile processing, as needed.
* One year patient care assistant, nursing assistant, or environmental services experience in a healthcare setting (preferred).
* Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable.
\\"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\\"
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.