Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics Account Executive (Houston)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2020
END DATE 9/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONHillrom is a $2.9B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
As an Account Executive, you will drive the sales of Welch Allyn capital equipment and connected solutions utilizing the strengths in vital signs devices, cardiology devices, EMR connectivity, physical assessment instruments, and core blood pressure product categories. This territory covers metro Houston to the Louisiana border (Beaumont).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Call on current and prospective Acute customers, as well as major accounts/IDN’s in your assigned territory.
* Partner with clinical consultants, sales engineers, solution architects, corporate and strategic accounts, and product management to offer customers end to end solutions.
* Sell the complete line of Welch Allyn products and systems, with call points in, but not limited to, C-suite, nursing administration, cardiology, radiology, respiratory care, medical/surgical floors, emergency departments, clinical informatics, IT, biomed and materials management.
* Responsible for full sales cycle execution, including opportunity prioritization, accurate forecasting, qualification of large complex sales, preparation for customer presentations, professional follow-up, and deal closing.
* Develop customer driven solutions using both stand-alone and EMR connected systems that improve hospital efficiency, patient safety and outcomes, and enable connectivity to access information.
* Other duties may be assigned.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related technical area.
* Track record of solid sales experience, preferable selling medical and/or capital equipment.
* Working knowledge of Windows- based programs including Word and Excel skills is strongly preferred.
* Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to work well independently and demonstrated professional selling skills.
UNIQUE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* Proven Sales track record with strong understanding of the solutions selling process.
* Ability to understand the needs of, and influence, personnel ranging from nurses to C-level decision makers.
* Strong analytical skills to effectively track sales activity, develop sales plans, understand local market and competitive trends, and complete the analysis of sales deals.
* Possess strong business acumen and ability to structure sales deals, collaborate with team members, & reach pivotal steps in the sales cycle
* Effective planning/organizational skills.
* Approximately 50% travel is required in this position, including overnight travel.
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://hillrom.contacthr.com/76409855.jpg /