Patient Safety Attendant - Registry - Rotating
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE HIRING
Patient Safety Attendant - PRN,Rotating - Presence St Francis Hosp - Evanston,IL.
Rotating Shift 7:00am to 7:00pm.
WHY JOIN AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Perform basic patient monitoring activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN).
* Remain at bedside of assigned patient at all times unless relieved by an appropriate staff member.
* Assist in calming and/or reorienting patient in cases of agitation or confusion.
* Remove visible hazards and/or broken equipment from immediate environment and reports as appropriate.
* Record all observations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Preferred Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
* Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI).
* High school diploma or GED required.
* None required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.