Patient Service Associate (PSA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Patient Service Associate is responsible for providing outstanding service and assistance to the patients and guests who visit our dispensary operations in Framingham, MA. They assist the management team with all facets of dispensary operations, pursuant to and in compliance with local and state laws and regulations, including 105A CMR 725 and 935 CMR 500. The Service Associate position is designed to provide the people that we serve with a consultative buying experience to consistently provide a transformative guest experience by making every effort to partner with each guest to find the best available product for them. Temescal Wellness MA is a start-up business operating in an ever-changing regulatory landscape, and as such, the following job description may not include all necessary tasks. All employees will be expected to pitch in, as needed, to ensure the successful start-up and operation of each market.
Responsibilities: * Assist qualifying patients and caregivers and adult use guests in obtaining their cannabis/cannabis infused or medicated products
* Participate actively in ongoing training in customer service delivery
* Assist with dispensary opening and closing, to include the protection of dispensary assets by following Temescal Wellness operational policies and procedures
* Compliance with program regulations as they relate to retail operations and to the dispensing of medicated products, including the use of seed to sale software
* Maintenance of a well-stocked and beautifully merchandised dispensary
* Uphold all standards pertaining to dispensary cleanliness and Serv-Safe for infused product handling
* Consistently provide a transformative guest experience by making every effort to partner with the guest to find the best available product for their stated need
* Maintain store security, including building security and the security of all company assets to include the handling of cash and other financial instruments
This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this role. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The role of the PSA will expand and evolve based upon the needs of the organization and the demands of our guests.
REQUIREMENTS: * Authentic passion to serve the qualifying patients and caregivers of the state of Massachusetts, as well as adult use guests
* Affinity for handling multiple demands simultaneously and proficiency with time management
* Ability to learn and to use seed to sale POS software in compliance with program regulations
* Strong attention to detail
* High-energy, enthusiasm and positivity, a general can-do spirit
* Exemplary customer service skills as observed by supervisors and as validated by guest and patient feedback
* Ability to actively listen to guests and to assist in guiding their product choices.
* Thorough knowledge of all program guidelines and relevant Temescal Wellness policies and procedures
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to visually examine products for quality and signage/labeling accuracy
* Enjoy a start-up environment that requires the ability to adapt to change and improvise to overcome unexpected challenges
* Exhibit a can-do attitude and a willingness to take on new responsibilities and tasks as they become necessary
* Ability to assure compliance by demonstrating attention to detail and the aptitude to process and internalize a large volume of information, most specifically around state regulations
* Relentless pursuit of accuracy and of achieving efficiency through technology and scalable processes
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: * Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
* Bend and stoop to grasp objects, bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
* Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds
* Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation
Compensation and Benefits: * Starting wage: $14.00 per hour
* Employer pays approximately 75% of medical, dental and vision insurance, including for family members
* Generous time off policy
* Mission-driven organization with an excellent work-life balance
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Temescal Wellness is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR