Patient Service Representative- Head and Neck Surgery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/16/2020
END DATE 2/5/2020
University of California - Los Angeles Medical Centers
Thousand Oaks, CA
Reporting directly to the Manager, our Patient Services Representative will provide direct support tonpatients and work independently in Thousand Oaks and remotely supports various Headn& Neck Clinic locations including Westwood, Santa Monica, Thousand Oaks,nDowntown LA, and others. In this role, your major dutiesninclude but are not limited to: acting as a liaison for the patients bynassisting them in accessing service within the health system, facilitatingncommunication with referring physicians, obtaining authorizations, schedulingnsurgeries, referring patients to appropriate resources and providing follow-up;nproviding support to the patient to ensure an excellent patient experience. Qualifications
* Abilitynto establish and maintain and productive working relationships with faculty,nstaff, administration and patients from various social, cultural and economicnbackgrounds.
* Abilitynto creatively integrate competing demands into a productive workingnenvironment.
* Excellentnwritten and verbal communications skills
* Abilitynto interact diplomatically and sympathetically, in a cheerful manger, withnproper etiquette and professionalism
* Abilitynto use health system computer systems, and utilize the various resources andntools effectively
* Abilitynto obtain authorizations in a timely manner
* Abilitynto schedule surgeries accurately in a timely manner
* Abilitynto work occasional overtime
* Abilitynto have flexibility in work schedules and locations as needed
* Experience working in ansurgical clinic
* Previous working knowledge of patient relatednpolicies and procedures as well as a thorough understanding of the Universitynsystem and it services and programs
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.