Patient Service Representative-Westwood
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/16/2020
END DATE 1/31/2020
University of California - Los Angeles Medical Centers
Los Angeles, CA
Reporting directly to the Manager, you will provide direct support tonpatients and work independently in Westwood and may support various Head &nNeck Clinic locations remotely including Santa Clarita, Westwood, Santa Monica,nThousand Oaks, Downtown LA, and others. In this role, your major duties include but are not limited to: acting as a liaison for thenpatients by assisting them in accessing service within the health system,nfacilitating communication with referring physicians, obtaining authorizations,nscheduling surgeries, referring patients to appropriate resources and providingnfollow-up; providing support to the patient to ensure an excellent patientnexperience.Qualifications
* Experiencen working in a surgical clinic
* Skilln in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of jobn responsibilities
* Abilityn to establish and maintain and productive working relationships with faculty,n staff, administration and patients from various social, cultural and economicn backgrounds.
* Excellentn written and verbal communications skills
* Abilityn to use health system computer systems, and utilize the various resources and tools effectively
* Abilityn to obtain authorizations in a timely manner
* Abilityn to schedule surgeries accurately in a timely manner
* Abilityn to have flexibility in work schedules and locations as needed
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.