PAYROLL DATA ANALYST
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/22/2019
END DATE 12/15/2019
Montefiore Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Payroll Analyst Primary tasks include collecting, testing, analyzing, organizing, editing and storing payroll related data, with the objective of insuring the integrity of payroll data and maintaining formal processes to confirm adequate checks and balances are in place.
* Generate daily Payroll reports using Payroll and time and attendance software. Confirm accurate time capture and pay and accurate allocation of dollars paid.
* Prepare and maintain payroll documentation, data standards, and procedures.
* Daily audit of time and attendance and payroll system input and output.
* Run payroll simulations,
* Assist with payroll close, off cycle on demand payrolls, reconciliation of weekly payroll file and year-end W2 file.
* Assist in month-end close process relating to Payroll Journal Entries and Reconciliations.
* Create hyper finds in time and attendance to review for accurate payroll processing.
* Prepare, collect, deposit and monitor overpayments.
* Provide support and train payroll staff on use of current and new payroll system.
* Prepare test scripts, perform and record testing results for system changes while assuring system changes are affecting payroll accurately.
* Audit manual checks for correct calculations, input and outputs, data entry including but not limited positive pay, payroll adjustments and other transactions.
* Ensure accurate pay and recording and end users understand system content and the proper use of the application.
EXPERIENCE: * AAS degree and a minimum 3 years payroll experience with payroll processes in use for fully automated systems are required.
* Strong, technical and communication skills.
* Experience using ADP, SAP; Kronos Automated Time and Attendance system. Experience working with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables and vlook-ups.
* Knowledge of SAP /ADP Payroll System; Knowledge of Kronos Time and Attendance System. Experience working with Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to supervise staff with data entry transfer and maintenance.
* May need to work beyond scheduled hours during payroll close, monthly close, audits, and special projects.
Department: Payroll Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: TARRYTOWN Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 555 South Broadway, Tarrytown
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 106754
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.